|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Introduced||1.11 Boogie Bomb Update|
|Last Adjustment||Hotfix 14.10.2|
Boogie Bomb is a Utility Item in Battle Royale. The Boogie Bomb is thrown like a normal grenade, but any players inside the blast radius are forced to dance for 5 seconds or until damage is taken (including fall and storm damage). Drops in stacks of 2 with a maximum stack size of 10, and can be found in Chests and Supply Llamas. When Boogie-dancing, you are prevented from building, firing weapons, or using items. During April Fools Day, once someone had been affected, they could jump about 8 times as high.
Boogie Bombs were originally found in but was amplified up to on Patch 2.1.0.
Boogie Bombs were vaulted in Chapter 2 Season 1 making it only exclusively available for Creative mode.
Boogie Bombs were unvaulted for 24 hours during the Winterfest event.
On Patch 14.0, the Boogie Bomb was unvaulted.
The Boogie Bomb now has been re-vaulted with Patch 15.00.
Boogie Bomb has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Boogie Bomb has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
- In a fight, the Boogie Bomb may be used to get an easy kill.
- It can be used to stop an enemy from healing, forcing them to re heal after you get one hit. You only get 1 hit before it cancells it.
- The Boogie Bomb only lasts for 5 seconds. Use these carefully when angling a headshot.
- When they had Bushes, it could be used to force someone out of a bush.
- Boogie Bombs used to be able to cause someone to die of fall damage, but not anymore.
- Boogie Bombs were very overpowered when released, so they had to be significantly nerfed. You may still carry 6 boogie bombs, giving you 30 seconds or 5 shots if you have all 6.
- The Boogie Bomb used to be really overpowered and lasted 15 seconds, and wouldn't stop if they got hit, now it does and only lasts 5 seconds.
Promotional image for the Boogie Bomb update.
A mid-patch update was released on December 23, 2017: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/boogie-bomb-update