Blasters are large Mist Monsters with a glowing eye that fires lasers at players from long range. After a short charge-up accompanied by an audible charging sound, they fire lasers that deal high damage per shot. Their laser barrage can be stopped by staggering them with moderate- to high-impact weapons. They can also attack from melee range, but their laser is by far more dangerous.
They begin to be encountered in harder levels of Stonewood.
- Eye Blasts- Will shoot numerous eye beam at a targeted Hero. The first few shots often miss, but their accuracy increases over the barrage of shots.
- Blasters' eye blast attack is preceded by a short charge up accompanied by an audible charging sound. This sound can serve as a warning to take cover or to start firing at the Blaster to try and stagger it.
- Eye beams do not damage structures or any terrain, so the player can safely take cover behind structures while the Blaster is firing.
- High-impact weapons, especially when landing headshots, can disrupt Blasters' barrage of eye blasts. If you are unable to take cover before the Blaster begins firing, a second best option would be to attempt to stagger it. It would also be recommended to quickly build a wall to block it since taking cover and not building may take too long to the point you will die if in high stages like Twine Peaks or take a lot of damage.
- Very rarely, the eye beams will go through terrain, possibly hitting the player even if they are under cover.