|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 11.00|
Bandages are a Healing Item in Battle Royale. They are the lowest-tier Healing Item in the game, inferior to the Slurp Juice and Medkit, and heal the player for 15 health when consumed. However, they cannot be used to bring the player above 75 health, and healing to 100% requires other healing items.
Bandages are extremely common, but take up useful inventory space, so they are usually exchanged for one or several Medkits when possible.
|Time to Use||3|
|Heals 15 HP in 3 seconds. Cannot heal past 75% HP.|
- Bandage Pickup
- Bandage Use
Chapter 1 & 2
|Rarity||Chest||Floor Loot||Supply Llamas|
- Bandages can be thrown by holding the ADS button and tapping the Use button like other healing items.
- Use it before a campfire. The campfire will heal you to 100, while the bandage will heal you to 75.
- They are similar to the Small Fry, as they heal up to 75 and both are . However, unlike the Small Fry, the Bandages heal only 15 health.
Never got vaulted.
- In Creative, when the max health for players is increased or decreased beyond 100 points the Bandages can heal up to 75% of the new max health size instead of only 75 points. For example, for 200 max health, players can get up to 150 health points from Bandages, or for 50 max health, players can only get up to 37 points (ignoring the decimals) from these.
- Hide the Pain (Season 1): Used a bandage to heal yourself while in the storm.