|“||Assault Weapon: Fully Automatic. Flexible assault rifle capable of handling all types of combat scenarios. High rate of fire with solid accuracy when aiming down sights and firing in controlled bursts.||„|
|— In-game description|
There is a Founder's version of this weapon known as the Nocturno.
All Auto Rifles can be crafted or found in chests. The Handmade rarity is automatically unlocked at the beginning of the game. They can also be found as a mission reward.
TBA (needs to be filled out)
It is one of the first ranged weapons that the player first finds and uses. Auto Rifles pose low damage and high fire rate, having a range of up to 15 tiles at best. A headshot with the rifles deal x1.5 damage.
- This is one of the only weapons to have every rarity including a Handmade version
- At one point, the names of these weapons were different
- The Legendary Siegebreaker and Nocturno have the same design except that the Nocturno is tinted black and features a skull. It also behaves differently.
- A Level 50 Legendary Siegebreaker crafted with standard ore would deal 89.7 damage per hit, totaling 1076.4 DPS.
- A Level 50 Legendary Siegebreaker crafted with crystal ore would deal 107.64 damage per hit, totaling 1162.51 DPS.
- Originally it did lower damage than it currently does
- The Auto Rifles used to share their sprites and models with Battle Royale's Assault Rifle. However, with the launch of Chapter 2, this is no longer the case. Interestingly enough, the Siegebreaker's model has been updated to the Chapter 2 variant.
- The Battle Royale equivalent of this weapon is the Assault Rifle. The weapons serve the same purpose in their respective gamemodes, but in terms of fire rate and damage are completely different.
- If a Mythic Siegebreaker were in the game, it would deal 28 damage.