|“||Assault Rifle: Neon. Shoots highly accurate energized rounds at a moderate rate for high sustained damage. Deals energy damage, which is fairly effective against all types of elemental enemies.||„|
|— In-game description|
The Argon Assault Rifle is an Assault Weapon that is great for dealing effective damage to any enemy type. It only comes as the Argon Assault rifle, being available in and ). They fall under the category of Neon Weapons.
The Argon Assault Rifle can be crafted, but you must have the schematic. They can only be bought from the shop. They can also be found as a mission reward?
TBA (needs to be filled out)
The weapon is very accurate and deals high damage as a reward for it. The Argon Assault Rifle has the same range as most Assault Weapons. A headshot with the rifle deal x1.75 damage. In terms of perks, the first perk will always make the weapon deal energy damage, which is great against all enemy types. It is slightly slower though.
- Energy Damage
- Fully Automatic
- High Headshot
- This weapon has a built-in damage type instead of dealing physical damage.
- A Level 50 Legendary Argon Assault Rifle crafted with standard ore would deal 131.10 damage per hit, totaling to 786.6 DPS.
- A Level 50 Legendary Argon Assault Rifle crafted with crystal ore would deal 157.32 damage per hit, totaling 943.92 DPS.
- There is no Battle Royale equivalent to this. However, Skye's Assault Rifle deals high damage with the exact same fire rate as this weapon so that might be the only weapon that behaves similar to it.
- If a Mythic Siegebreaker were in the game, it would deal 41 base damage.