Apres Ski is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate E8, south of Misty Meadows, on a mountain. It is a dance club, filled with a dance room, a bar, and other things. It is similar to The Club from the Warehouses from Chapter 1. Similarly, it plays loud music that overrides all emote music.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Dance on the Apres Ski dance floor for 10 seconds||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
- Apres Ski was added to the map.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Apres Ski relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Apres Ski have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Apres Ski is now covered in snow.
- January 6th: The snow has malted at Apres Ski.
- If the table where the music plays is hit, the music in the building changes.
- Before 11.30 there was a Wooden House in the location.