- 1 Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 2.1 Season 1
- 2.2 Season 7
- 2.3 Season 8
- 2.4 Season 9
- 2.5 Season 10/X
- 2.6 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 2.7 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 2.8 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 2.9 Chapter 2 Season 4
- A4 was added to the edge of the map. It initially contained a single White House.
- December 25th: A4 was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: A4 was no longer in snow.
- January 19th: A4 was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- February 1st: The snow melted from A4.
- A wooden rabbit was added to A4.
- The rabbit was removed
- The white house was taken over by Pizza Pit fanatics.
- The Floating Island was at A4 temporarily.
- October 13: A4 was sucked into a black hole.
- December 12th: A4 has been covered in snow.
- The red car inside the mansion on the Fancy View has crashed through the garage wall, and has fallen down the cliff.
- December 18th: Three gingerbread men have appeared, standing in the mansion garage, looking down at the crashed car.
- January 15th: The gingerbread men have vanished.
- The snow also vanished.
- A crate, similar to ones guarded by henchmen has appeared in an storage room in Fancy View, increasing the number of chests inside the house from 2 to 3.
- The normal chest in the bedroom has also been relocated to be in the same storage room as the crate.
- The red car that has crashed down the cliff has been lifted up by a crane held on the edge by multiple pallets.
- March 17th: The crane has fallen down with the car, leaving only a few pallets on the cliff.
- March 31st: The crane that has fallen down the cliff carrying the red car has been lifted up, by yet a bigger crane.
- A4 was flooded.
- The henchman chest was removed.
- A4 was no longer flooded.
- The Seawead was removed.