|Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Release||December 7, 2017|
|Last Featured||September 22, 2019|
50v50 is a Battle Royale Limited Time Mode (LTM) where two teams of 50 fight for victory. 50v50 was the first LTM to be added to Battle Royale; Epic Games revealed the LTM at The Game Awards on December 6, 2017 and released it the following day. 50v50 is currently in its fourth version. 50v50 V2 was released in Patch 3.5.2 on April 18, 2018. V3 was released on June 11, 2018. The current mode is Soaring 50s where you can redeploy your glider at any height.
LTM Rules and Gameplay
Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats are not tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.). 50v50 was removed on October 17, 2018.
Storm and Map
- Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red. The path lines of the bus also have the same colors. The enemy bus has a red path line and friendly is also blue.
- The map has a dotted line, which indicates the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
- Added dotted line to map, which indicates the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Friendly players can be seen in the map with a blue marker and shown as a blue arrow. The 3 people in your squad will be shown with their colors instead of Friendly blue.
- Due to this being a "large squad" mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges.