Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|15.30 Patch Notes|
|Date||2 February 2021|
|See all Patch Notes|
Weapons + Items
- Added Chug Cannon
- It works the same as the Bandage Bazooka.
- It heals 15HP and 15 Shield.
- Added Burst Quad Launcher
- Its a Quad Launcher that shoots at bursts of 2, while using only one rocket.
- Reworked the Crossbow and Cupid's Crossbow.
- Now dealing 65/68, instead of 75/79.
- While the fire rate was increased from 0.6 to 0.9.
- The headshot multiplier was demoted from 2.5x to 2.0x.
- New LTM: Mando's Bounty
- Receiving damage mid-air when falling inside a car.
- Game freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox.
- OG Bear vehicle temporarily booted (disabled)
- Zero Point healing effect temporarily disabled.
Save The World
- Love Ranger, The Heartbreaker Crossbow arrives to the event store on February 7th at 7PM ET
- Anti Cuddle Sarah arrives to the Event store on February 14th at 7PM ET
- Eliminating Takers not counting towards the "Eliminate: They Came from the Mist" Ventures quest.
- The , , , and Lever Action Shotgun has been added to the Creative Inventory.
- The Phone Booth Device has been added
- This device allows you to change your outfit while in-game. The functions similarly to the Party Royale phone booth.
- Added End Game Device
- Allows you to end game during a game
- New Start with Pickaxe setting.
- Added Arena Island
- Added Castle Prefabs
- Prop holograms become invisible in certain situations for Xbox Creators.
- "Devices" and "Prefabs" tabs are swapped when viewing the Creative Inventory.
- Upcoming changes to the Boundless Set.
- You will no longer be able to select white/white or black/black color combinations when selecting your primary and secondary colors.
- All players who previously purchased an Outfit from the Boundless set will have the option to refund it without using a Refund Token if they choose to do so.
- Note: This refund option will be available for 30 days after your next login.
- The Following Emotes were added to : Blinding Lights, Don't Start Now, Go Mufasa, Jabba Switchway, Last Forever, Never Gonna, Out West, Rollie, Savage, Smeeze, The Flow, The Renegade, and Say So
- Long loading screen after completing a session on PlayStation/Xbox.
- The Child Back Bling blocking vision when players aim down sights.
- Jumpshot Outfit missing its facial hair.
- Sound effect audio delay.
- Difficulty editing a banner with a controller
- RT/LT Triggers on Xbox Elite controller on Android
- Motion axis setting stuck on "Roll" on Nintendo Switch