|14.60 Patch Notes|
|Date||18 November 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Content Creator Patch Notes
- 2 Battle Royale
- 3 Save the World
- 4 Creative
- 5 General
- 6 Trivia
Content Creator Patch Notes
Venom Cup: November 18
We’ve saved the most menacing one for last... Venom! Bond with your Duo partner and take on a ladder of opponents in the fourth tournament of the Marvel Knockout Super Series. Place high enough and earn the terrifying Venom Outfit, We Are Venom Emote, Symbiote Slasher Pickaxe, and Tendril Tote Back Bling ahead of release.
Didn’t make the cut and hungry for round two? This time we’re giving players two opportunities in each region to test their mettle.
The Creative Hub Expands
We’ve added new matchmaking portals to the Creative Hub powered by you - the community! Ranked according to the most popular and fastest-growing creator-made islands, these portals showcase genres like Combat, Variety Games, and Practice matches. Jump in and discover the best of Creative.
We’re also adding a new Creative LTM which cycles through a playlist of popular community-made games. Content will be rotated in regularly, so check back every few days for new experiences!
Let’s Get Social
In this week's update, you’ll be able to SEE your friends’ faces while you play together. We’re introducing a whole new way to play using video chat powered by Houseparty.
XP Xtravaganza Part Three
The third batch of XP Xtravaganza challenges arrives this week! Get the squad together and take on these party-wide challenges to finish out the Battle Pass in style.
Live Event News and Season Extension
- A timer has appeared on the Helicarrier on the Lobby and on the Battlepass tab. Also a little bit of Galactus can be seen in the former mention.
- The Devourer Of Worlds Event is set to take place on December 1st, 2020 at 4PM ET. To get a chance to view the event, get into Fortnite at least 60 minutes before the event starts and queue for the event at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
- Chapter 2 Season 4 end date moved from November 30th to December 1st.
Weapons + Items
- Venom's Smash and Grab added into Core Battle Royale Playlists.
- Available from Stark Industries Supply Drones.
- You can grab opponents with this ability
- Deals 50 damage to players.
- Can go through at least 10 player buildings.
- Groot's Bramble Shield rotated back in and can be found from Stark Industries Supply Drones.
- Thor's Mjolnir Strike and She-Hulk's Fists ability rotated out from Stark Industries Supply Drones.
- The single-story Gas Station at Sweaty Sands has been restored to its former glory.
- The henchmen have moved east of Retail Row, now they sit and play banjo while on the cliff, they have set up some camping equipment.
- A bus has been placed on the airplane road in Stark Industries, ready to be tested.
- The Battle Pass tab does not have the big X anymore.
- The Stark Bus has been upgraded again, having now wings and a "gamma cell" at the top of it, allowing it to fly without a balloon.
Save the World
- Season 3 of Ventures arrive with 50 levels.
- XP for each level for this season has significantly decreased.
- Season 3 is expected to end around February.
- Frostnite Returns - KEEP THE BURNER HOT!
- Holly Jolly Ransom Questline Returns!
- Earn Crackshot by completing this questline!
- Event Store - Lynx Kassandra, Subzero Zenith, The Ice King and the Paper Shredder comes to the Event Store!
- New Holiday Llama - Collect Festive Weapons and Heros from this Llama! - Available for 500 Snowflake Tickets per llama.
- Wild West Llama not granting Steampunk weapon.
- Team Size setting does not properly function when Join In Progress is set to Join Next Round.
- Disable voice chat cannot be re-enabled on Xbox Series X|S.
- Patch 14.6 released early on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- Matchmaking was down for longer due to the update releasing early.