|14.50 Patch Notes|
|Date||3 November 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Content Creator Patch Notes
- 2 Battle Royale
- 3 Save the World
- 4 Creative
- 5 General
- 6 Trivia
Content Creator Patch Notes
Yeah, I Can Fly
We saw a lot of skybase attemps crumble during Fortnitemares; and Stark Industries has a solution. Blast off with new and improved Jetpacks found throughout the Island.
Lachlan is joining the Icon Series. Before he arrives in the Item Shop, he's hosting a rules-defying Pickaxe Frenzy Tournament! Grab your favorite harvesting tool and join him November 7-8 for a chance to earn the Lachlan Icon Series Set early!
Next Generation Ready
The new Xbox and PlayStation consoles are almost here! 14.50 readies Fortnite on next-gen hardware with faster loading times, dynamic visuals and physics, and 4K resolution an 60 FPS. To get a full breakdown of next-gen Fortnite, check out our blog.
Squad up! New bonus challenges are arriving this week that'll put your crew's skill to the test. Got your eye on a shiny foil style? Finish out your Battle Pass with these party-wide XP challenges and fight Galactus in mint condition.
Weapons + Items
- Added Stark Industries Jetpack
- Battle Pass Challenges tab has been updated with a warning sign and a location, possibly meaning that Galactus is going to land on the map soon.
- Gas Cans temporarily disabled.
- Cozy Chomps and Ravage Outfits appearing as Ramirez.
- THWIP! Legacy not being awarded.
Save the World
- Weapons and perks not functioning correctly after 14.30.
- Taking Storm Damage cancels Hoverboard mounting.
- Unresponsive after opening Loot Llama then opening settings menu right after.
- Baller Movement is unnatural after exiting.
- There is no "Back to Hub" option in Creative Play server.
- Nintendo Switch audio may be delayed or dropped out.
- This update was delayed on PS4.