|14.30 Patch Notes|
|Date||13 October 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Content Creator Patch Notes
- 2 Battle Royale
- 3 Save The World
- 4 Creative
- 5 General
Content Creator Patch Notes
On Your Mark. Get Set. Race.
Rally Royale is new fast-paced LTM where you'll need speed and wit to take home the victory. Collect tickets to unlock the finish line, get there quick or get left in the dust. Rally Royale launches later in thie week, jump behind the wheel and tell us what you think!
Marvel Knockout Super Series
Assemble the squad and put your super-powered skills to the test in these Marvel Knockout tournaments. The first cup on Wednesday, October 14 celebrates The Man Without Fear himself - Daredevil. The prize? Early access to the Daredevil Outfit before it arrives in the Item Shop! This is just the first of four tournaments - players who participate in all four will get an exclusive Nexus War glider.
Loot Pool Update
Galactus' growing presence is scrambling the loot machines. Combat Shotguns are now more effective at all ranges! Give us your feedback and be on the lookout for the new super-powers rotating into the mix.
- Galactus is approaching the map.
- On the Map Challenges table, he now apears along with space.
- On the map instead of a light, he is now a solid object.
- The superstore near Holly Hedges has made progress and is now called Hey Boo Megastore.
- One house each in Salty Springs, Retail Row and Holly Hedges have been decorated with Halloween decorations.
Weapons + Items
- Black Panther's Kinetic Armor added into Core Battle Royale Playlists.
- Available from Stark Industries Supply Drones
- Damage: 40
- Damage to structures: 90
- Creates a shield around you that reduces the damage you take from opponents by 20 for 5 seconds; Then, the armor will explode causing 40 damage to nearby opponents and knocking them back.
- Makes you run faster.
- Combat Shotgun changes:
- The Slurpfish now heals 40 HP/Shield.
- The Text box when hovering your reticle over a weapon/item is now different.
- Placing a map marker cancels movement.
- Inventory shuffling after respawning in Team Rumble.
Save The World
See the 10/13/2020 Homebase Report post here.
See Epic's blog post here.
- Audio of Last Forever Emote playing even with licensed audio muted.
Mobile Bug Fixes
- XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match. / Incorrect leveling-up.