|14.20 Patch Notes|
|Date||23 September 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Content Creator Patch Notes
- 2 Battle Royale
- 3 Save the World
- 4 Creative
- 5 General
Content Creator Patch Notes
New Boss: Wolverine
Confront Weapon X deep in Weeping Woods, take him out, and shred through your opponents with the Wolverine's Claws mythic power. Like other bosses on the map, he won't go without a fight. Let us know what you think!
Earn points by capturing and holding outposts in a new Marvel-themed game mode. During your Island domination, you'll start with a random primary superpower and see comets in the sky dropping more powers of all types to build your perfect loadout.
BTS in Party Royale
BTS will premiere a special dynamite video 9/25 @ 8 PM ET. Keep eyes on our announcment blog for the lastest news for content creators. See you there.
Fortnite Turns Three
Special birthday-themed plans are lined up this weekend to celebrate Fortnite's third birthday. More challenges to earn XP, new rewards, and cake.
Llama-Rama Starts September 26
Play Rocket League to unlock items for both Rocket League and Fortnite. And watch Slushii on the Main Stage celebrating Llama-Rama on 9/26 @ 5 PM ET in Party Royale.
- New Wolverine Boss
- Added Birthday Challenges
Weapons + Items
- Wolverine's Claws added into Core Battle Royale Playlists.
- Obtained by eliminating Wolverine
- One Per Match
- While in use it heals the user for 2 Health every second, and increases movement speed.
- It's Base Attack has a Combo, dealing more damage for each hit.
- If used while in the Air, The User will do a Spin Attack that Stuns Enemies.
- This ability has a hidden cooldown of 5 Seconds.
- This item has a Double Jump ability, which will cause the user to dash forward, dealing 25 Damage to anything in its way.
- This has a hidden cooldown of 5 Seconds.
- You can dodge while using this Item.
- Storm's Tornado Launch added into Core Battle Royale Playlists.
- Available from Stark Industries Supply Drone.
- When used, it stuns enemies and knocks them back, damaging nearby builds in the process.
- Has a 25 Second Coolown.
- Added Midas Flopper
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Heroes Park and Ghost House don't count as Discovered Locations after discovering them.
Save the World
- Save the World will no longer be playable on Mac OS X.
- Redline Ramirez's Commander Perk doesn't work propely with charged Sniper Rifles.
Prefabs and Galleries
- Added Princess Castle Garden Fountain Prefab
- Added Princess Castle Garden Intersection Prefab
- Added Princess Castle Garden Straight Prefab
- Added Princess Castle Gate Prefab
- Added Princess Castle Tower Prefab
- Added Princess Fairy Tale Castle Prefab
- Added Princess Magic Castle Prefab
- Added Princess Teeny Tiny Castle Prefab
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players could take inventory items back to the Hub when starting a game inside a B.R.U.T.E.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where placing floors didn’t remove underlying grass.
- Fixed an issue where grass was flickering.
- Fiends will now correctly pursue players in most situations.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players didn’t carry Snowballs correctly while on a Driftboard.
- Fixed an issue where Sentries couldn’t damage Ballers.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE BUG FIXES
- Ball Spawners no longer spawn extra balls when equipped via the Quickbar.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue on the Dark Tilted Theater Prefab, where a door could be opened through a boarded up prop.
- Fixed an issue where the Meteor Particles had a blocking collision.
- Fixed a broken shadow on a Fortilla gallery street light.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Trick Tiles could destroy staircases beneath the floor they were attached to when triggered in subsequent minigames.
- Fixed an issue where players were not granted items from the Team Settings and Inventory device at the beginning of the round.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Member Eliminated Transmit On setting was not firing properly.
Mobile Bug Fixes
- Inconsistent Fishing Spot visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android.