|13.20 Patch Notes|
|Date||30 June 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
Content Creator Patch Notes
Hot New Weapon
We've added some new flare to your arsenal.
Easier access to upgrading and sidegrading is on the way.
LTMs Are Back
LTMs arrive this week for Season 3. We're starting with some fan favorites.
A Hero Arrives
A mighty arrival is coming to Item Shop this week. Stay tuned.
Weapons + Items
- Submachine Gun
- Charge Shotgun
- Hand Cannon
- Received a new texture.
- Flare Gun
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Foraged Items
- Gathering is now instant instead of taking a few seconds each time.
- Upgrade Bench
- New UI.
- Item Shop / Store
- Whenever you are missing some V-bucks on the item, instead of buying a pack of V-bucks, you can buy only the V-buck needed.
- Example: You have 1,000 V-Bucks, you want a skin costing 1,200 V-Bucks, you can buy only 200 V-bucks instead of 1,000 V-bucks.
- In-game on the emote wheel, if the emote is Synced, Build-in or Traversal an icon will be shown next to the emote's name.
- Marauders doesn't count in Storm Surge anymore.
- They now drop better weapons.
- New fog and weather added.
- In-game you now get a bullet point list in your map menu to list the main rules/mechanics about the gamemode, just like in Creative.
- Summer Splash event beginning.
- A new island appeared north of The Shark.
- Giving 100 Wood to the "blobs" will award you the legacy "Coral Buddies: The Wood Age".
- It will also give you the legacy called "From the Primodial Ooze".
- The water level is beginning to drop down.
- Whenever you drove a vehicle, gas station icons appear on the map. This was likely a bug and was only meant to show once the new car vehicles are added into the game.
- The One Shot LTM's name in the lobby is in German for English (being Ein Schuss) for a brief period.
- After some hours since the update released, the Firefly Jar’s maximum stack size was increased from three to six.
- The Compact SMG had a bug in which it didn't do any damage to players or structures. This issue was rectified shortly after v13.20 released.
- Throwing an upgrade bench into a vault will make it indestructible.
- Henchmen no longer drop Compact SMGs.
- Added Rocket Launchers to the Supply Drop loot pool.
- This allows access to the weapon in Team Rumble.
- Additionally, it makes accessing the weapon easier in regular gamemodes (Casual/Arena)
Save the World
Bug fixes See : Creative in v13.20