Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|12.20 Patch Notes|
|Date||17 March 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Battle Royale
- 2 Save the World
- 3 Creative
- 4 General
- Spy Games is now available.
- Highland Warrior now has an additional style ("Helmet").
- Fishstick's idle facial animation is now a smile.
- CLASSIFIED glider is now facing the correct direction.
- The Cryptic Curse set has been renamed to Midas' Revenge.
- Updated locker interface
- Pre-sets are now available
- Special rarities now have animated backgrounds
- Normal rarities now all have blue backgrounds
- All cosmetics now have a coloured rarity bar at the bottom of their thumbnail
- Challenge tab in-game is now easier to navigate
- The Rig has been blown up and converted into a Shadow base
- The Shadow base in Pleasant Park has opened through the soccer field
- Choppas have been added onto helipads throughout the map
- The unfinished shack at Frenzy Farm has finished construction
- The Pipeman has begun traveling West
Weapons + Items
- Choppa vehicle
- 1500 HP
- 5 seats, 4 passengers on the sides, and a pilot
- Blades deal 50 damage
- When health reaches 0, the Choppa will start falling to the ground until it explodes
- and Rapid Fire SMG magazine size increased from 18 to 20
- Player markers placed too far away.
- Stuck inside Port-a-Potty.
- Buildings and structures may appear low detail.
- Unable to resume auto-sprint on PlayStation 4.
Save the World
Weapons + Items
- The Cleaner Sniper Rifle
- Potshot Grenade Launcher
- Husks ignore objective in Ride the Lightning missions
- Heroes disappear in lobby after joining a party
- B.A.S.E. isn't properly being impacted by benefits
- Love Lobber's poison cloud can sometimes cause semi-permanent damage
- Banner Gadgets disappear earlier than intended
- Retrieve the Data missions sometimes can't be started properly after the balloon has spawned
- Creators can now rename devices using the "More Options" menu in the property editor
- While in the hub, islands that contain players will have their info displayed from a much larger distance to help players find one another and play together
- Added device renaming
- Added the ability to change the hold position of objects when moving with 'Move Freely'
- Added several new colors to the Billboard's text color option
- Concrete White, Alto Gray, Silver, Dark Silver, Middle Gray, Carbon, Light Green, Fuschia, Cyan, Brown, Candy Orange, Lavender Purple, Sandstone Yellow, Olive Green
- Added two new matchmaking options to the Round Settings device
Prefabricated + Galleries
- Additional rugs, art, a clock, and a sandcastle to the No Collision Gallery
- Two more cornstalks to the Nature Shrub Gallery
Weapons + Items
- Rails on the Yacht Prefab were displaced when placing the Prefab
- Featured islands using rounds caused players to not respawn
- Players rubber banded after putting an island code into a featured portal
- ATKs could not go smoothly up ramps
- Player reverted to an objects default scale when toggling off lock-in-place on the Prop-o-Matic after having locked in place while in the process of possessing a scaled prop
- Balloons persisted on players in the following round/game when they were still attached during the end of a round/game
- Players remained inside Sneaky Snowman and Creepin' Cardboard when returning to hub or starting a minigame while hiding in one
- Cupid's Crossbow bolts did not disappear when they hit their target
- The phone tool was sometimes unusable after hopping out of a Creepin' Cardboard or a Sneaky Snowman
- Grid Snap sometimes showed a different value to the player than what it was set to
- Players could not transform into an egg half with the Prop-o-Matic if the player were already disguised as an egg half
- The Wild West Roulette Table legs had no texture on the bottom
- Players could previously not interact with the Yacht Gold Railing with the phone tool
- The Art Decor Storefront Window Corner Prop did not allow phone tool interaction
- The red oil drum, from the E.G.O Prop Gallery, had turned dark purple
- Some rocks were purple instead of grey in the Coral Cove Prop Gallery
- Assets from the Egg Gallery were indestructible when pickaxe destruction was set to instant
- Excess collision in the Egg Gallery
- Assets were missing from Skye's room in the Shark Island Prop Gallery
- The Elimination Manager previously had an extremely wide selection box when selecting with the phone tool
- The Explosive Device would show the Badge Style Health Bar when the device was set to be invisible and with collision disabled
- Item previews on some devices with item inventories would not update when the contents were cleared
- Triggers set to invisible had collision
- Plate based devices could in some cases have collision
- Class Selector did not update its colour properly
- The Class Selector would not activate if the player was inside the volume when it was enabled
- The Class Selector would not match up visually to its enabled state
- Spawn pads did not correctly spawn players when set to Pregame
- The Explosive Device's health bar did not respect the 'not visible' setting when chosen
- Visual effects of power ups persisted after ending a game
- Button to release a balloon prompt stayed on screen if player respawned while it was active