|1.5.3 Patch Notes|
|Date||1 September 2017|
|See all Patch Notes|
Our v.1.5.3 release includes a number of bug fixes for high impact issues. We are still working on a number of other bugs, and hope to have these fixed as soon as possible. Expect more of these smaller patches in the near future!
NOTES Experiencing issues updating, logging in or crashing in Fortnite? Reach out to player support here! A server side update released late last night that resolved a number of server crashes, causing players to crash shortly before completing a Survive the Storm mission.
- Fixed a server crash that sometimes caused players to crash near the end of Survive the Storm missions.
- This fix was deployed on August 31st.
- Fixed a Supply Drop bug.
- Fixed multiple server crash issues.
- Fixed multiple out of memory issues.
- Fixed an issue in Plankerton where players were unable to complete Evacuate the Shelter Storm Zones.
- Fixed an issue with rewards in Retrieve the Data missions
- Xbox players, who have not linked their account to a Epic Games account, were previously unable to login when XBOX services were down.
- Xbox players will now be able to login even when the Xbox service is down.
- Clarified the popup message to players who are attempting to leave Survive the Storm missions:
- “If your team votes to fight, leaving game early forfeits rewards.”
- Fixed an issue with mission distribution in Twine Peaks.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive mission rewards.
- Fixed an issue with enemy health at higher levels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from joining Global Chat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from rejoining a Survival Mode match after being disconnected.