|1.11 Small Shield Update|
|Date||19 December 2017|
|See all Patch Notes|
Prepare yourselves for a Battle Royale update incoming Dec. 19, 8am ET (13:00 GMT). We’re improving trap usability and introducing the Small Shield Potion for the survivor on the go.
SMALL SHIELD POTION
- Grants 25 Shield, to a maximum of 50.
- Drops in stacks of 3 with a stack limit of 10.
- Uncommon rarity.
- Can be found in floor loot, treasure chests, and supply drops.
- Consumed in 2 seconds.
- Cannot be consumed while moving.
TRAP USABILITY UPDATE
- The Spike Trap, Wall Zapper, and Ceiling Zapper have been combined into a single “Damage Trap.”
- When this trap is in placement mode, it will automatically swap between floors, walls, and ceilings.
- The Launch Pad, Vertical Jump Pad, and Horizontal Jump Pad has been combined to just “Launch Pad.”
- The Launch Pad can still only be placed on floors.
- You can now switch between traps using the same key binding as “Change Building Material.”
- The radial menu to select different traps has been removed.